Sunday, October 4, 2015

in verse: looped

If you missed In Verse: Looped this weekend, you sure missed out. Easily one of the most interesting shows I have ever been a part of, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to try something a little bit out of the ordinary for me. The event was quite a commitment- the poems were the easy part. My art installation was time-consuming and sometimes tedious, but being a part of this amazing event made everything worth it. I absolutely loved how everything turned out, both in my room and the other fantastic artists' spaces (including Fatima-Ayan Malika Hirsi, Lauren Belmore, Zach VandeZande, Kyle Vaughn, and Tamitha Curiel). Scott McDaniel had a great eye for the night if you're curious about all the wonderful works that were displayed.

photo by Scott McDaniel

photo by Scott McDaniel

photo by Chris Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment